1. You get way too many boxes from a friend, now you can't walk in your apartment.
2. Start stuffing boxes, pick up crying baby.
3. Continue stuffing boxes with one hand, try to hold on to baby with other.
4. Baby fell asleep, empty box and redo, fold nicely this time.
5. Baby woke up, take twice as long because you need to stop to follow orders.
6. Pick up sticks. Repeat steps 2-5 countless times.
7. Leave heaps of garbage in landlord's bins, wonder where all the garbage came from.
8. Economize on moving expenses and borrow brother's father's in-law suv, move in five shifts in three days.
9. Walk in to new apartment and stumble over all your boxes.
10. Scratch your head and wonder how you have more stuff than you packed.
11. Spend three hours putting together a chest of drawers, because the instructions were impossible to follow.
12. Stuff the drawers, pick up crying baby and watch wife redo everything you just did.
13. Repeat step 12 countless times.
14. Run to lumber yard to get shelves, take them home and run back with the spare wood, because you cut it too short the first time.
15. Put the shelves in the closet and stuff it with whatever fits, quickly close doors and don't look back.
16. Collapse at 2:30 am horrified at the amount of boxes still remaining in the next room.
And that's as far as I've gotten so far, may have left out a few steps.